I've wanted to test my skills a little more so I've decided to create a new website. It is called Inside Her Closet, and I really hope all of you come check it out.
12 December 2010
11 December 2010
Now that Fall is behind us and the wintery wind is kicking in, it's time to wrap up your neck in adorable scarves! Not only warm, but also very cute.
- Yves Saint Laurent Leopard Printed Scarf
- Paula Bianco Wrap Scarf
- Tolani Tie Dye Scarf
- McQ by Alexander McQueen Printed Scarf
- Deena and Ozzy eternity Scarf
- Patchwork Knit Scarf
- Cheap Monday Plaid Scarf
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Polka Dot Scarf
- Missoni Stripe Scarf
photo from singer22.com
09 December 2010
Everyone gets in the holiday giving spirit during the month of December; more tips, more free cups of coffee, and definitely more smiles. So why not make someone else's life a little easier and also benefit yourself with a little christmas present to yourself or a loved one? We all know that nobody likes a selfish, stingy scrooge.
- invisible children necklace- designed by the one and only Kristen Bell, this small and subtle necklace helps needy children in Uganda.
- Feed Bag 10- Following the popular fad from last year, this-eco-friendly, chic, practical, and oh and with your purchase you provide 10 school meals to children through UNited Nation World Fo0d Programme's School Feeding program-bag is the perfect gift to grant to anyone in the family who wants to make a fashionable difference in children's lives.
- My Biotiful Bag-With this fun bag, which you can see numerous celebs such as Kristen Chenoweth, Carmen Electra, Denise Richards, Kim Kardashian, and Stephanie Pratt, green is the new black! Eco-Friendly never looked so good...on your shoulder!
- The Tory Burch Foundation- All of these great pieces designed by the one and only Tory Burch are super cute and super benevolent. Helping provide economic opportunities to women and their families in the United States, the Tory Burch Foundation should be the most coveted thing in Santa's big red sack that even Mrs. Claus had to have it.
- Kate Spade hand in hand bangle- this beautiful bangle not only looks good on your wrist, but also donates 25% of it's profit to women worldwide, helping women in war torn countries rebuild their lives.
04 December 2010
Here is a list of twelve things for twelve days of christmas that I believe should be on any fashion forward girl's wish-list for this fashionable holiday season.
1. Tory Burch Leopard Print Sandal. This holiday season, leopard should be added to the color wheel.
2. J. Crew Embellished Dress. When you walk into the office party wearing that, sheer black tights, black booties, and an Alice+Olivia coat, you will be the envy of everyone. Also, this dress's shape looks stunning on any figure.
3. A membership to Gilt. Who says holiday cheer has to be expensive? You can give this gift to yourself by requesting a free membership to this fashionable website that will give you the deals and steals from everything from clothes to vacays.
4. Rich & Skinny Coated Cargo Leggings. You probably won't see Mrs. Claus in these...but maybe her daughter. These great leggings are biker chic. Throw on an oversized button down over it and ta-da! Perfect look for a new years night on the town.
5. Henri Bendel Initial necklace. This is a great present for anyone to frost their bare necks with. Light and subtle, this necklace is a great stocking stuffer. That is definitely listed in my letter for Santa.
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs Ipad® Cover. This is for the tech bunnies. If you want your technology to travel in style, be sure to get this refreshing pop of color.
7. Burberry Scarf. Yes I know, it's probably the most classic thing ever. Perfect gift to walk around with and a nice bag of warm chestnuts. Can't you just smell the fire burning in the fireplace and the fresh smell of snow?
8. Pour La Victoire Bag. Winter's take on the boho bag. You can fit everything from your earmuffs, to chapstick, to even the next issue of W in there with more room to spare.
9. Deborah Lippman Today Was a Fairytale nail lacquer. Who says you just have to decorate the tree? Why not just decorate your nails in tinsel too!
10. Lounge Lover Cape. Yeah your not to big on the capes either. Reminds you of a corny batman style? Well not this one. This "cape," if we must call it that, says christmas brunch all over it.
11. Arden B Faux Fur Vest. This adorable (and affordable) vest will look fashion savvy all winter without killing Santa's reindeers in the process. Just make sure not to overdo the fur look with these Tory Burch cuties.
12. Doma Leather Jacket. Just throw this over a black turtleneck and your favorite jbrand jeans and your ready to hit the slopes(of course not to ski just to sit on top with a nice bowl of hot soup) in style.
12. Kenneth Jay Lane Ring. The perfect accessory for the holiday season..besides an adorable new pair of hot pink skis and matching ski poles, is a ring! It makes any outfit put together and chic.